Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The beach at night

If I was a wonderful painter I would paint the beach at night. It would the deep blue sea, the waves and the sand. The sky would be dark and promiscuous. The moon would be full and out. The scenery would be very beautiful. Every night I would stare at it and it would relax me. The waves would be perfect, the water hitting the rocks and reaching the sand that isn't moist yet. The water a deep and dark blue. The moon would be big and would reflect on the water. I would imagine I was there, the water cold, the night very nice and breezy. The moon would be very bright and would light up my path. In the background there would be many buildings with all the lights on. The buildings would depict Downtown Los Angeles. There would be palm trees decorated with little lights all around. The scenery would be very beautiful and everything I ever wanted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment