Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dinosaur in my backyard

One night I remember going asleep very late, but this weird and scary noise woke me up. It sounded like a very load moan, so I walked up to my window and saw the shadow of something very large. One I walked outside I saw it was a dinosaur. It was very very big, Had big sharp teeth and made this very very load moan. It looked very exotic and was munching on the tree in my backyard. I remember we walked around for a little bit, but for some reason only I heard the noises he made and they were really load, but nobody woke up to see what it was. We walked around for a while, but I really had to go home because the next day I had school so we went back home and he stayed by the tree where I found him and I walked up to my room and crawled in my bed and went to sleep. The next morning, I woke up and ran to my window to see if he was still there, but he wasn't. I asked my mom if she saw this huge animal walk away and she said there was no huge animal and I stayed in my room all night and didnt go out. So she kept me wondering, was there really a dinosaur in my backyard or was I just dreaming?

1 comment: