Wednesday, September 1, 2010

when I wake up

When I wake up the first thing I do is go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, then I wash my face and I think about what I can wear. Then after, I do my hair and wash my hands. I come to my room, pull out my clothes, get dressed and wake up my sister to warm up the car. While shes doing that, I get the cereal out of the cabinet, take a bowl and spoon out and pour my cereal into the bowl, put it back where it goes and take out the milk from refridgerator. After I pour the milk, I put it back in the fridge and go back to my room to put my shoes on and get my bag. While I'm in the room I over look my desk to see if I left anything important that I need to take to school. After, I check my bag for everything I need, grab it, put it on my back, take my bowl and get in the car and eat on the way to school. While in the car, I discuss with my sister her time schedule to see if I have a ride to pick me up when school is over. When we get infront of the school, I leave my bowl on the seat, take my keys, say bye, close the door, and put my phone on silent as I enter the school to start a new day full of educational teachings with no phone disrruptions 'til 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment