Sunday, September 19, 2010

My 2 sisters

I am the youngest of 3 girls. The oldest one is 30, followed by the 23 year old and then its me! My oldest sister Nancy has 2 kids, Nicole and Raymundo that are 12 and 9. My sister is helpful in many ways. She gives me advice on things that I need help with. She is some what supportive, but she doesn't care what I do as long as it makes me happy. She plays softball and is pretty good at it! My 23 year old sister Jackie plays soccer as do I! She plays center-mid and is really good. She works in a pharmacy as a Pharmacy-Technician and is now going to school to become a Pharmacist. She had to stop going to college in 2007 because she had a really bad car accident and broke her leg, but that doesn;t stop her from doing anything. She is very supportive of what I do and she always tries to keep me on track of what I should be doing to get into a good university. Me and my sisters might fight because they get jelous of the people I hang around with sometimes, but I still love them!

3 comments:

  1. "Me and my sisters might fight because they get jelous of the people I hang around with sometimes"
    My sisters and I--note that. Also, rephrase it to "My sisters and I might fight because they get jealous of the people I hang around with."
    "My sister is helpful in many ways. She gives me advice on things that I need help with."
    Be more specific with the what she helps you with. Using help twice sounds redundant.
    "soccer and do I!"
    So do I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have an older sister and can relate to your story of her being influential and supportive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way as you, even though we fight with our family sometimes we love them at the end of the day, great work!

    ReplyDelete