Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The house i lived in...

The house i lived in was located in the city of Lynwood. It was one of the first houses built when the city was founded. It was old, but beautiful. It had a big brown wooden door with a crystal mosaic window of a beautiful colored bird on it. Once you walk in, it's the kitchen. I remember having our family dinners on the dinning room table where we had most of our fun talking about how our days went and making fun of my clumsy sister's new scratches from when she fell! To the right, it;s our rooms and if you keep walking straight through the hall way you see the huge living room and a huge window for a wall overlooking the pool and the gorgeous backyard. The pool in which my sister almost drowned in, the pool in which our parties we built around, the pool in which most of my childhood memories took place. This house had everything my dad dreamed about, he took care of it how he took care of us, but our world came tumbling down September 17, 2001 when my parents decided to get a divorce. September 17, 2001 was the day I no longer smiled inside, that's the day my dad left the house and after that it became worse and worse. We moved away from my dad and came here to Inglewood and he stayed in Lynwood, shortly after he moved to Phoenix, Arizona where he still lives to this day. The house I lived in is still standing, still beautiful, and still my favorite house where all my childhood memories took place!

No comments:

Post a Comment