Monday, September 27, 2010

If I were on a game show I would be on..

If I were to be on a game show, I would be on the "Wheel of Fortune". While I'm on this show I would answer questions and spin the wheel and earn money at the same time. Even if you answer some questions wrong you always win! The "Wheel of Fortune" is fun to play. When I watch it, I always try to answer the questions and I sometimes get some of them right! The best part about the game is when you spin the wheel and they give you a topic and you have to guess the letters on the screens! I love to guess what letters are on the screens because its kind of like hangman, they give you a topic and you have to guess what they are trying to say. When we watch at home, me and my sister play it and of course I always win because I'm good at it! The "Wheel of Fortune" is fun to play so we try to make our own with different questions! The "Wheel of Fortune" is one of the best games and I love it!

2 comments:

  1. I like this show too. It would have been creative if you'd described what would happen if you yoursekf were on the game show

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be on this show too!,Great Work

    ReplyDelete