Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My baby cousin

My baby cousin was born June 11, 2010, 6 pounds 11 ounces and born 5 weeks premature. He is now 3 months old. His name is Javian Gabriel Lincoln. He is so cute. I got the chance of going to Arizona to meet him and help my aunt Jessica take care of him. He is such a handful because he developed thrush and has massive acid reflux so hes always screaming and crying. The thrush went away, but the acid reflux is still there. He now weighs 14 pounds and 2 ounces. He has wavy soft hair, he always smells like baby and formula. He likes to pinch and scratch. He cries when hes in pain or if hes hungry. He eats every 2 hours on the dot and finishes a bottle of 4 ounces and sometime still cries for more. Now that hes a little older, my aunt tells me that he tries to eat his hands now, says a-goo, and tries to hold his own bottle, but he still cant. He is so cute! We grew really close during summer vacation that i became his second mother. I would change his dirty diapers, I would feed him, dress him, bathe him, and put him to sleep. Little baby Javi was born in Arizona where he still lives. I hope I can see him soon!

1 comment: