Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The oldest person

View All Photos | el mariachi que pudo acer sus suenos realidad! | bel ami<3View All Photos | yup yup...r.i.p. grandpa lovin you lots! | bel ami<3The oldest person I knew would have to be Papa Juaun. My grandpa was 85 years old and loved to play many instruments such as the Guitar, an intrument called el Guitarron which is like a chello but its held like a guitar, and another called la Vinguela which is a really small guitar. My grandpa played in a mariachi with really close friends he knew for years. My grandpa was an awesome person. You know the shirts that say "If dad says no, ask grandpa"? That was always the case with me; when my parents said no, my grandpa would say yes. He spoiled me in many ways. He bought me everything I wanted. If he said that he was going to buy it tomorrow he always did. He was very supportive and even though he lived in Arizona we spoke everyday afterschool. He always told me that I am a Flores and we never back down, we fight for what we want and never give up. The Flores family never setteles for less than what they deserve he would always say. He has helped influence me and shape me up into the person I am today. Sadly, my grandpa had many health problems. Diabetes, his breathing was tough, his heart beats were off, little by little he lost his strength, until one sunday night he had a stroke which was the end of this strong man. He fought for 2 whole and long weeks until he lost his battle on December 6, 2008. He will always be remembered as the oldest person I know. He will always be loved and always in our hearts! R.I.P Papa Juan<3

1 comment:

  1. Awww FROM READING THIS YOUR GRANDPA SEEMS TO BE A WONDERFUL MAN!

    ReplyDelete