Sunday, September 19, 2010

My pet panda


If I were to have any pet, I would definately choose a baby panda bear. Panda's are cute and soft. They might be a little lazy, but its ok. They are very soft and fuzzy. I would have an excess of bamboo trees growing in my back yard. I would make him his own little forest in the back yard with trees and vines and a little lake so he can play in. I would care for him. I would raise him since he was small until he cant live in a house anymore. Then will be the day i will him go off into the wild where we belongs to be free and have many friends and play and mate with other panda's and maybe when he has his baby panda bear's i can raise one how I raised him. Who know's? It can happen right?

3 comments:

  1. You need a variety in setences, so that the reader will not find your post boring and decide not to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A panda bear would be a pretty nice pet. My only suggestion would be to proofread the post

    ReplyDelete
  3. PANDAS ARE SO CUTE I THINK I WOULD CHOOSE ONE TOO

    ReplyDelete