Monday, September 6, 2010

This journal...

This journal is something i have no problem on using everyday. Its something I can use to express what I feel and write anything I want instead of telling people because they can easily tell someone else. In this journal I write about what I feel, why I feel the way I do, and how I can change it. I keep this jouranl under my bed where no one can find it. In this journal most of the pages are occupied about the way i feel about my dad and him leaving and how much I miss him. A couple of pages are about my mom and our relationship that isn't how I want it to be. This journal has become my escape, I just put my earphones on, listen to music and write away! This journal has become part of my life. If anyone would read it, they would read about me and what i hide with just a simple smile. They will read about how my dad has gone, and how I blame my mom for it. They will read what I hide behind the thick wall I have built. In this journal I write about everything and I mean everything! This journal has become my non-human best friend because I know that this will never be spoken of to anyone else, but us! I write in it every night; it knows more about me than what my mom tries to figure out. This journal holds my deepest dark secrets, things no one knows about, things no one will ever know about!

1 comment:

  1. I FEEL THE SAME WAY AS YOU DO, I EXPRESS MYSELF IN MY JOURNAL TOO

    ReplyDelete