Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My deepest fear

Everone has fears. It can be animals, insects, rodents, and it can also be death, things going wrong, their future, etc. My fears would have to be my future. What if my future doesn't go how I want it to go? What if I screw up somewhere along the way that changes everything? I'm scared of that fact that I wont be happy with what I end up with. I'm scared that I'm going to seetle for less than what I'm worth. I guess I have that fear because of what I saw during my childhood years; never fighting and giving up on your dream because you collapsed under pressure or because you procrastinated or just because they said you couldn't do it! My deepest fear isn't a animal or a bug or a rodent, its my future and what it holds. I'm scared I might turn out like my mom or my dad and just working a 9 to 5 job that I hate. My deepest fear is what my future holds because you never know what can happen!

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same as you do, I want my future to also go how I want it to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't fear that. You are the holder of your future, never underestimate yourself. Take advantage of what the school offers would be one piece of advice. Just know that if you finish high school there are a window of opportunities, so don't fret over something as simple as this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lost me here, "and it can also be death, things going wrong, their future,"
    "steetle..." Settle. The word correction button is there y'know.
    " Never fighting..." What do you mean by that? I got confused.
    I have the same fear denise, but, not in critisim, I think you were tending towards the unexpected.

    ReplyDelete