Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A hundred dollars

If I had a hundred dollars I would donate it to the St. Judes Children's Research Hospital so they can keep reasearching cure's for cancer, AIDS, and more diseases in children. This is very important to me because the children are our future and without them what will we do when we get older and cant do anything? It's them who will work and better technology. I would want them to keep researching and keep finding new things to cure sick children. I would want them to keep raising money to establish hospitals in third world countries where there are many sick and disease-filled children that need help. A hundred dollars wouldn't do much but its a good start. Would you like to help?

1 comment:

  1. Awwww this donatioin shows that you are a loving caring person, alot of people need to be caring like you

    ReplyDelete