Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Las Tres Flores

If I ever opened a restaurant, I would name it Las Tres Flores and it will be a family owned restaurant. The reason for the name is because my two sisters and I would run the restaurant. The inside would like a garden, flowers everywhere and antique, ancient colored walls. There would be a patio with nice tables and chairs and the inside would have dimmed lights, low music, and it would be comfortable and cozy. I would have one of my sisters incharge of the money, placing orders on food we need, taking orders, and answering calls. I would have my other sister incharge of managing the kitchen and making sure the orders are right and help if its needed. I would have my mom and my dad in the back making all the food because they sure can cook! And me, I would be baking and making the desserts and helping in the kitchen if its needed. The ones that work in the front will be in charge of cleaning the tables and mopping and sweeping when needed. The food we would be serving would be mexican food, what my parents know how to do best! This restaurant would be a family owned business and would be very prosperous!

No comments:

Post a Comment